As a natural process of taking your instructions and arranging a funeral and /or a memorial stone, we inevitably share your personal details with trusted third parties who are directly concerned with making this important event happen, seamlessly and according to plan. They are integral to our work and we place our trust in them.
Examples of such persons:
- Clergy and celebrants – so that they may contact you
- Crematoria – to secure a booking and that they may contact you
- Cemeteries including natural burial grounds
- Medical agencies – GPs, nursing homes, hospices and hospitals
- The Coroner and his officers
- Printers – where you wish direct liaison
- Charities – so that they may write to you expressing their thanks
- Carriage-masters - eg; a horse-drawn hearse
- Solicitors – where you have informed us that they are handling the estate
- DWP (where applicable, for verification)
- Memorial masons – where you require a new memorial or additional work
This list is not exhaustive, and is meant only to illustrate the types of agencies that we pass your name, address, telephone numbers and email address to; so that they may contact you personally. We never sell any information to third parties.
All of these agencies have agreed to securely hold information that they receive from us about you – and, where applicable, to delete or destroy this information unless it is held securely.
In most cases, you will not hear from these agencies when the current business is completed. An exception might be; clergy inviting you to attend a memorial service some time afterwards, perhaps later on in the year.
J. R. Williams
“Just a note to thank you sincerely for your very kind and professional handling of mum's funeral.”
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all at J R Williams for all your support and kindness.”
“We wish to thank you for the professional way and support you gave in the arrangement of mum's funeral.”
“On behalf of all the family a big thank you to you John and everyone at J R Williams for all the organising and delivering a first class and perfect service.”
“Thank you so much for all your help and support in making mums day a true celebration of her life.”
“We would like to thank you very much for everything you have done for us in the last three difficult weeks, it has been much appreciated.”
“Many thanks to you all for your kindness, support and care. It means so much to us.”
“Thank you for your help and very professional service you offered to us.”
“On behalf of the family I would like to thank each and everyone at J R Williams for their kind help and assistance over everything, for your understanding and support for this troublesome time.”
“I am very grateful to all your staff for their help and assistance and kindness, we were very pleased with the service.”